Roulette Wizard Scam

The RouletteWizard.com website was reported to us by one of our visitors. Among other things, the visitor said this in their email:

Roulette Wizard are using charities like Cancer Research and Save the Children to appear legitimate. You need to take a look at this.

We hadn’t heard of Roulette Wizard until this email arrived so we stopped by their website to find that it’s another Martingale Roulette System Scam with lots of false claims and lies. At the very top of the website they say: “There really is no topping roulette for its sheer number of design weaknesses”.

They then go on to say that you will win $500 per day with the system and that so long as you stick to the system YOU WILL WIN. That’s their bold and capital lettering, not ours.

One of the “Golden Rules” of the system is that you donate some of your winnings to charity and you find links to the following charities: Unicef, Oxfam, Cancer Research and Save the Children.

We shall now point out the obvious just so everyone is clear: these charities are not aware of this scam and are not a part of it in anyway. The truth of the matter is that Roulette Wizard is a scam roulette system website and as the visitor pointed out in the message above, they are just linking to charities and talking about donating to appear honest and legitimate. The author of this clearly has no shame.

The Actual System

They give you the usual system that you get on websites like this: bet on Red or Black and double your bets after a loss until you win. They say that you only lose when you have seven losing bets in a row, meaning that you will have a 98.88% success rate.

What they don’t tell you is that after 7 losses in a row, you would’ve lost a total of £127 and that when you’re winning “98.88%” of the time, you will only be winning £1 a time. It doesn’t take a maths genius to work out that if you win £1 99% of the time, but lose £127 the other 1%, you will lose more than you’ll win over the long term of play.

They then say that you should use the system at the “compatible casinos” and this is the scam. They are lying to people about the long term effectiveness of the system to trick them into signing up at casinos under the illusion that they’re equipped with a winning system.

They also say that you should limit your wins to £100 per day at each casino to avoid being flagged as a consistent winner and to avoid this, you should sign up at multiple casinos. Again, this is a load of rubbish. Casinos don’t “flag” consistent winners, Roulette wizard are just saying this to convince you to sign up at more casinos. We’ve discussed the myth of “Will I be banned if I win too much” at roulette myths.

Conclusion

Judging by the design of this site and the casinos they’re trying to send you to (half of which don’t exist any more), Roulette Wizard probably hasn’t been updated in at least 5 years. It’s an old scam that’s been forgotten about, but a scam nonetheless. Pretty much every word of it is either a lie or part of a deception: avoid it.

BovadaBovada are the best online casino for USA players. They have multiple roulette games to choose from with $1 – $1,000 table limits and withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of request. Play at Bovada.